Competition Terms and Conditions
- Mum & You-
1. No purchase necessary to enter this Competition.
2. This Competition is open to UK residents and residents of the Channel Islands, Isle of Man and the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 00.00 GMT on the last day of the month. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per household. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter, fill in your details accurately and completely as directed on the competition page above.
6. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a Prize Draw which will take place on the first day of the following month. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
7. The prize for the winner is a New Baby Care Package from Mum & You.
8. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative for any prize.
9. The winners will be notified via email or post or telephone (at the Promoter’s absolute discretion) by the seventh day of the following month. The winners must claim their prize within 7 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules or to withdraw the prize (at the Promoter’s absolute discretion).
11. By entering the Competition, all entrants are providing their explicit consent that the Promoter may share their Membership details (i.e. their Personal Data given to the Promotor when signing up to become a Member of mumandbabyonline) with the third Party providing the Prize for this competition, and by entering this Competition, each entrant consents to being contacted by the third Party providing the prize, by either email or by post (using the Personal Data given to the Promotor by the Member when signing up to become a Member of mumandbabyonline and/or provided in the Entry form for the Competition).
12. The winners may be asked to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
13. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the Competition, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
15.The Promoter is Mum & Baby Centre Limited.
16. The third-party company providing the prize for this Competition, with whom the entrants’ Personal Data will be shared by The Promoter, is Mum & You.
17. This Competition and these terms and conditions are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the laws of England and Wales.